You will work in the development team mainly on the development of a new standalone web app for charge gaming (already in development), which specializes in organizing tournaments, leagues and events, tools for our producers, casters, observers and event management, as well as a tool for sponsors.
Your opinion is very important for the dev team and you also make independent decisions. You work directly with the management of Charge Gaming and can therefore contribute many ideas.
- Experience with the Git versioning environment
- Independent work
- Willingness to communicate
- High motivation
- Programming in front- and backend
- Maintenance and optimization of databases
- Information exchange with management
What we offer:
- All necessary tools for development
- Regular contact with the management level
- Enough capacity to implement projects
- Pleasant working atmosphere with the team colleagues